Development and Supply of Security and Automation System
While dealing in Security & Automation Systems, following attachments are briefly outlined as a part of Supply, Installation and thereafter related services for smooth operation of the same.
- CCTV Surveillance System
- Fire Alarm System
- Public Address System
- Access Control/Biometric System
- Intruder Alarm System
- Parking Management System
Project Engineering and Management
- Project Formulation- Site selection and lay out development.
- Project management and Field Services – Execution and Commissioning
- Third party inspection, expediting deliverables and vender development.
- Plant Performance Assessment - Design Capacity vis-a-vis bottle necks to achieve and improve.
- Maintenance Execution – Major and abnormal repairs on equipments, including routine and specific checks. Gear Boxes- Checks, adjustment and component replacement
- Maintenance system - Audit / Evaluation and corrective action
- Equipment Health Checks and Systems (DiagnosticStudies) – Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance (Condition Monitoring), Computerized Maintenance, Why-Why analysis to zero down the specific reason for needed actions…To prevent repeated stoppages
- Safety and Environment Audit – Implementation plans and Systems.
- Implementation of “Total Productive Maintenance” -To address plant OEE.
- Kiln and refractory management services- selection and installation.
Process and Productivity
- Process Optimization Studies – Kilns and Mills including associated equipments.
- Productivity and Efficiency Improvement Plans – Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation of operating process parameters for corrective action.
- Trouble Shooting Exercises -Unstable flame(combustion efficiency), Process disturbances, Coating and build-ups in kiln and mill system affecting the operation, thereby,production & other efficiency parameters.
- Utilization of AFR and other waste materials.
Technical Support Services
- Development of organization Chart for plant operational Management
- Building up – O & M team (Functional and Management)
- Training inputs -Technical skill and managerial competencies.
- Support in Recruitment Process-Quality staff.
Quality Control & Environment Management – Calibration
- Calibration services in alignment with BIS, ISO 9001 and other quality systems.
- Performance evaluation of Equipments & instruments used for temperature, pressure etc.
- Support to Environmental audit and feedback to control the variables.
- Heat and Mass (gasvolume) balance studies.
- Energy audit studies for both thermal and electrical energy. Recommendation for improvement in potential areas.
- Energy management-Monitoring and target setting.
- Support to plan out and execute WHR system.